G Plan Vintage - The Fifty Nine Footstool in Fabric
This variant is currently sold out
The G Plan Vintage Fifty Nine footstool in fabric is the epitome of G Plan’s design heritage. Featuring turned wooden legs & a button back your new footstool can be manufactured to your taste, with a huge range of exclusive vintage fabrics.
Part of G Plans vintage collection you are able to choose to have contrasting buttons and from 3 different wood colours for the framework and legs. Designed in partnership with Hemingway design this sofa design is a timeless classic sure to suit a wide variety of homes and interiors. Matching scatter and bolster cushions in exclusive Hemingway designs are also available for the final finishing touches.
Fabric samples are available to order from - www.gplanvintage.co.uk/
Lead Time 6-8 weeks
Manufactured in England the superior construction and craftsmanship of the 59 ensures your new furniture will exceed expectation for years to come.
- Designed in association with Hemingway designs
- Exposed stained beech - available in 3 finishes
- Matching scatter & bolster cushions available - sold separately
- Contrasting buttons available
- 10 Year frame guarantee
- Detachable legs for easy access on delivery
- Button back cushion
Fifty Nine Footstool Approximate Dimensions
Height - 39cm | Width - 82cm | Depth - 43cm
- Frame constructed from Birch Hardwood rails with LDF boards securely joined together for increased strength
- Serpentine quality spring units for increased comfort
- Premium quality foam core back cushion with a premium quality fibre wrap